The ISLA 6pc outdoor set is made of enduring man-made rattan and consists of 3 seater sofa, 2 single chairs, a dining table, and two ottomans. The rattan cord material is half-round in shape, with each pair of cords having one in brown colour, and one in grey. This creates an interesting brown/grey colour.
All seats have thick, comfy cushions which are zip-off, and removable from the furniture; even the ottomans have slim cushions as well.
The dining table is a blend of rattan frame, and durable, patterned, hardwood top. Ready for summer entertaining!
* Enduring half-round, man-made rattan
* Solid, dense, durable Acacia wood tabletop.
* 6pc set of 3 seater sofa, 2 chairs, dining table, and 2 ottomans
* Cushions are zip-off and removable, 9cm thickness
* Aluminium frames
Ottoman: 43*43 H45
Single: W67 D74 H45(Seat)/64(Arm)/85(Back)
3 Seat: W177 D74 H45(Seat)/64(Arm)/85(Back)
Table: W146 D86 H70
*Easy assembly needed
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.