Our SUMMERFINDER 7-Piece Modular patio set will fit all different spaces.
The set includes:
- 2 x Corners
- 4 x Armless Chairs
- 1x Coffee Table
- Iron Frame 1.5cm Thick Tube, Double Tone PE Rattan 8*1.2mm,
- 8 cm High-Density Cushions With 180gsm WaterProof Polyester Fabric, 600D Oxford
- MODULAR WICKER SECTIONAL: Customize it to match your patio or deck and change it whenever you want!
- DURABLE DESIGN: High-quality wicker is tightly woven around a sturdy, powder-coated steel frame, with seat-fastener clips already in place to keep the chairs tightly secured
- COMFORTABLE CUSHIONS: Padded, extra-plush back cushions provide a comfy way to relax. Additionally, all of its cushions have removable, machine-washable covers that are easy to clean and maintain
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV-blocking sealant and allow it to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dishwashing liquid), a soft brush, and a cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and a paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using it for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover, or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mold problem.